The sun is the great luminary of all life – Frank Lloyd Wright
beautiful expression, Bruce
supporting me doing
nothing lifestyle 🙂
Yes indeed… thanks again David.. and thanks to Tom merton!
Yes, Thomas Merton was a profound, realized teacher 🙂
In our pursuit of happiness, we humans can sometimes find ourselves in the darkest of places.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
If you don't have a WordPress account enter your email address hereto follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts.
Join 1,124 other followers
A THREE PRONG APPROACH TO GOOD LIVING
1) REMEMBER OUR VOWS
2) PRACTICE PATIENCE
3) REFRAIN FROM OUTRAGEOUS BEHAVIOUR
1) SUSTAINABILITY - For at least seven generations
2) GRASSROOTS DEMOCRACY
3) SOCIAL JUSTICE & RESPONSIBILITY - personal & global
4) NON VIOLENCE - a call to arms is the last choice
5) DIVERSITY - biological, cultural & spiritual
6) POST PATRIARCHAL CONSCIOUSNESS
7) SEXUAL & RACIAL EQUALITY
8) DECENTRALIZATION - of energy, politics & wealth.
9) ECOLOGICAL WISDOM
Blog at WordPress.com.